Friday, September 10

A Good Day at the Gym

With my newly acquired annual membership, I'm off to a promising start. My goals for this fall are to recover my bouldering prowess, while continuing with my progress on the ropes from this summer. I want to peak my fitness for fall outdoor trips coming up soon (stay tuned : )

(click to enLARGE)

v8 project that I got completed yesterday

(click to enLARGE)

soft v8 I've got dialed now

I also roped up and onsighted a 5.11d, redpointed another 5.11d (3rd go), and started projecting a 5.12"a" that will be short-term work I presume... soon to begin system board training, more v8-v9 projects, and lots of roped-up laps too.

NM

1 comment:

Micah Bryan Humphrey said...

Hell yeah! Way to get after it Nick, can't wait to see what happens at the Red for you!!
Nice job.